- Computer Office Application
- DIPLOMA IN COMPUTER OFFICE APPLICATION
- COMPUTER HARDWARE & NETWORKING
- Professional Graphic Design
- Freelancing with Admin Support
- Freelancing with Responsive Web Design
- Freelancing with WordPress Development
- Freelancing with Digital Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Govt Job Shorthand Course
- Industrial attachment or Training
- Press & Media
- Apply Online
About 40% of the people of Bangladesh are currently using the internet. More than 2 million people are connected to social media and these numbers will be doubled to the next 5-10 years. But the effects of this digital media are available in our life. Starting from Product Research, buying and selling products, everything is now dependent on the online platform. Currently, around 20% of the marketing platforms are using online strategy. Although it increased by 50 percent after a few years, there is no real surprise. At present, demand for digital marketing as a career or a freelancer is called skyscrapers. There is a lot of need to learn the finite business of digital marketing for your business. In the short budget, with the help of digital marketing, customer engagement has started behind the traditional trading market. There are approximately 8 lakh jobs in the Digital Marketing Sector in India, in our country this number is no less. And the most common fields in this marketing field are: Social Media Marketing, Content Marketing , Search Engine Marketing, Big Data Analysis, IOT, Artificial Intelligence, etc.
After Completion of the course the students will be able to:
- Acquire the basic concepts and skills on Digital Marketing.
- Accumulate basic knowledge and skills on all online components, how internet marketing works.
- Develop skill on SEO, Email Marketing and Social Media Marketing.
- Develop skill on practical SEO, Email Marketing and Social Media Marketing.
- Solve the problems of Digital Marketing.
Name of Course: Digital Marketing
Duration of Course: 3 Months
Entry Qualification: Minimum S.S.C/Equivalent/ pass or Appeared
Interactive Lecture, PowerPoint Presentation, Video Demo, Practice, Question and answer session.
M 01: Digital Marketing Fundamentals
M 02: Website Planning and Structure
M 03: Facebook Marketing for Business
M 04: Google Adwords and PPC Advertising
M 05: YouTube and Video Marketing
M 06: E-mail Marketing for Business
M 07: Lead Generation & Marketing Automation
M 08: eCommerce and Payment Gateway
M 09: Re-marketing Strategies – Advance Level
M 10: Google Plus for Business
M 11: LinkedIn and Twitter Marketing
M 12: Google Analytics and Webmaster Tool
M 13: Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
M 14: Affiliate Marketing & Google AdSense
M 15: Case Studies and Practical Assignments